Subject: LIFE21-CET-COOLING-CoolLIFE/101075405: Tools for the support of national plans and strategies in the field of space cooling
From: "Pezzutto Simon" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pezzutto Simon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 13:00:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam or Sir,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am reaching out to introduce LIFE21-CET-COOLING-CoolLIFE/101075405
<https://coollife.revolve.media/>  – Open Source Tools to Address the
Rising Demand for Space Cooling in EU Buildings, a strategic initiative
aimed at supporting EU Member States in tackling the increasing energy
demand for space cooling (SC) while advancing key climate and energy
objectives. The beforementioned tools include the
<https://tool.coollifeproject.eu/map> CoolLIFE Tool and the
<https://knowledgehub.coollifeproject.eu/> CoolLIFE Knowledge Hub.
The CoolLIFE Tool provide a comprehensive mapping open-source and
open-code tool to assess and forecast SC demand across different scales,
from local to continental levels. This tool will support policymakers and
planners in establishing a baseline for current demand, identifying
optimal technologies and measures to improve energy efficiency, and
integrating renewable energy sources. Additionally, it will facilitate
long-term energy planning by offering data-driven projections and policy
recommendations.
The CoolLIFE Knowledge Hub addresses data gaps in SC, ensuring access to
reliable, findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable (FAIR) data
and information. The Hub intends to provide an open-source and open-code
online repository for SC related data and information at EU level. It
includes also data and information at national level and below (regional,
local, etc.).
CoolLIFE and its tools can potentially contribute to the implementation of
key European plans/strategies such as National Energy and Climate Plans
(NECPs) and Comprehensive Assessments under Article 14 of the Energy
Efficiency Directive.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how CoolLIFE can support your
tasks and objectives.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Looking forward to your response.

Simon Pezzutto, PhD

Eurac Research

Lead Engineering Energy Economics Team

Institute for Renewable Energy

Tel +39 0471 055 622

Fax +39 0471 055 699

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Voltastraße 13/A - Via A. Volta 13/A

39100 Bozen - Bolzano

Legal Seat

Drususallee - Viale Druso 1

I-39100 Bozen - Bolzano

www.eurac.edu <http://www.eurac.edu/>

Facebook <https://facebook.com/eurac.research>  l
<https://www.youtube.com/EURACtv> Youtube l  <https://twitter.com/eurac>
Twitter l  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/euracresearch> LinkedIn

According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only
for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If
you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by email and delete all copies of this message and any
attachments.

Diese Nachricht ist im Sinne der Verordnung (EU) 2016/679 ausschließlich
für den Adressaten bestimmt und kann vertrauliche Informationen enthalten.
Sollten Sie diese Nachricht irrtümlich erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie, den
Absender darüber unverzüglich per E-Mail in Kenntnis zu setzen sowie die
Nachricht und etwaige Kopien und Anlagen zu vernichten.

Ai sensi del Regolamento UE 679/2016 questo messaggio è ad uso esclusivo
del destinatario e può contenere informazioni riservate. Qualora Le fosse
pervenuto per errore, Le chiediamo gentilmente di comunicarcelo
immediatamente via e-mail ed eliminare qualsiasi copia e allegato.